1. This Pink Fused Alumina is white fused alumina with chromium oxide (<0.5% Cr 2 O 3) added during the melting process. It produces particles that are slightly tougher than ordinary white fused alumina used to grind uncured high alloy steel. If more chromium oxide (about 3% Cr 2 O 3 ) is added, it will get ruby fused alumina, which has higher toughness than pink fused alumina.
2. Pink Fused Alumina belongs to electronic corundum. It is produced by controlling the melting of calcined bauxite in an electric arc furnace. It is iron free and very tough. Its natural crystal structure gives it high hardness and fast cutting properties. It is commonly used as a raw material for curing abrasives and coated abrasives. It is a solid that is insoluble in water. It is tasteless, tasteless, extremely hard, easy to absorb moisture, and does not deliquesce. Pink Fused Alumina should be sealed and stored dry during storage.
1. Suitable for grinding high carbon, high speed steel and thin wall parts.
2. Suitable for precision grinding of measuring tools, machine shifts, instrument and equipment parts, threaded workpieces, etc.
3. Can be used as polishing, precision casting, spraying and refractory materials.
Abrasives F16-F220, P12-P220
Other special specifications could be supplied as required.