Aluminium hydroxide is a kind of white powder, soluble in strong acid and alkali, stable under atmospheric temperature and easily decomposed into aluminum oxide by being heated..
1. Aluminium hydroxide is the most and most widely used inorganic flame retardant agents in resin, synthetic rubber and plastic industry. There's no fluming, no dropping, no poisonous gases in production process.
2. Aluminium hydroxide is widely used as mordant in dye/painting industry for its strong sdsorption capacity of coloring matter.
3. Aluminium hydroxide could be used in glass industry and increase the whiteness, transparency, glossiness and brightness.
4. Aluminium hydroxide is also widely used as water treatment agent, catalyst and catalyst carrier etc.
5. Aluminium hydroxide could be used in production of waterproof fabric, printing ink, paper filler, wires and cables etc.
6. Aluminium hydroxide could be used for production of mineral salts like aluminium fluoride, cyrolite, aluminium sulfate and aluminium oxide products etc.